Signing and witnessing an document
An electronic signature, or e-signature, refers to data in electronic form, which is logically associated with other data in electronic form and which is used by the signatory to sign.
- Once signed, the document will be locked from editing.
- The e-signature contains the document, date time, and user information.
- Multiple users can be configured with various roles.
- User's login password is required to avoid unauthorized signatures.
- Signatures are signed in order. Later signers have permission to revoke previous signatures
The Signers widget replaces the previous Signature, Double Signature, Triple Signature, and Approval Signatures widgets.
At Labii, a signature contains information about the record, the user, and the date. A typical signature looks like this: