Update your organization details.
Two ways to access organization settings, to do that:
- 1.Click on the organization logo in the side bar menu
- 2.Side bar menu --> Settings --> Organization
Each organization has many attributes and settings, these fields can be updated. Click the Pencil Edit icon next to the field you would like to change --> Change the value --> Submit.
To change a field, must be the administrator of the organization.
- Organization Name - The name of your organization
- Organization Description - A brief description of your organization
- Sid - Static encrypted identifier.
- Updated By
- Date Updated
- Date Created
- Logo Icon - A round or square logo that represents your business. Update your organization's icon by selecting a file/image from your hard drive directly in Labii.
- Logo Wordmark - A rectangular logo with the organization name written as a wordmark. The wordmark will appear on the side menu and header of print pages, serving as a recognizable design for the organization's name.
- Subscription plan
- Plan - Subscription plan type
- Credits - Amount of credits on the account in US Dollar
- Is Academic - Indicates if the account belongs to an academic institution
- User Quota - The amount of users that can be added to your organization
- Project Quota - The amount of projects that can be added to your organization
- Table Quota - The amount of tables that can be added to your organization
- Permission settings
- Permission Structure
- Top-down permission gives control over everyone's permissions to the administrator.
- Bottom-up permission allows each user to control the permissions of the folder they created.
- Security settings
- Enable Antivirus Scan - If enabled, an antivirus scan will occur during upload
- Metadata - Used to store extra values, both label and value must be supplied