Get support by creating a support ticket
A support ticket is a document that records interactions between a customer and a customer support team. We offer free support to all Labii customers through our ticketing system. A Labii representative will contact you shortly after submitting a ticket. If you do not receive a response within 24 hours, please reach out to us at [email protected] and we will promptly assist you.
Labii's tickets have four different statuses:
- Open: A ticket has just been created and Labii Support will handle it
- Pending Labii Action: We reviewed the ticket, and the Labii team is in the process of fixing it. You will be notified once it is resolved.
- Pending Customer Action: You have been notified that the issue has been resolved and we are waiting for your confirmation. Alternatively, the ticket may require you to provide additional information.
- Closed: The issue has been resolved.
In order to categorize all of the tickets and assign them to the right department, we group them according to the following types:
- Increase seats
- Add credits
- Report bug
The submitted ticket is private. It is safe to disclose your information with Labii.
A ticket can be added:
- 1.In the side menu, click Support
- 2.Click on the Tickets option
- 3.Click the "Add Ticket" button in the top right corner of the tickets list
- 4.Enter the title, type, and description of your ticket.
- 5.To submit, click the Submit button
- 6.A confirmation email will be sent to you
Labii representatives will respond to your ticket by adding a comment. You can also add any additional questions by adding a comment.
To add comment:
- 1.Open a ticket
- 2.Click "Add Comment"
- 3.Provide the comment and click Submit.
- 4.Your comment will be notified via email
We really appreciate it when you rate and close your ticket once you have received help. Your feedback is critical for us to make improvements.