Comment on page
Manage and display files at Google Drive
Labii has integrated Google Drive to manage and display files.
This widget does not meet the 21 CFR part 11. Please use it with caution.
To use the widget, you need the following prerequisites:
- Select the project and then go to Credentials. Click Create credentials to add an API Key. Copy the API Key as GOOGLE_API_KEY.
- Click the OAuth consent screen and add an app. Under Authorized domains, set "labii.app". Click "Push Production" to publish the app.
- Click Library. Search Google Drive API and Google Picker API, and enable them.
Specifically, these 3 keys shall be collected:
- GOOGLE_APP_ID - the project number
To update these configurations, click the edit icon:
When you start using the widget for the first time, you need to authorize your Google account to display the files in the widget.
Click the Authorize button to authorize.
Click Add file button to load Google Picker. Choose one or many files to insert. You can also use the search box to search.
Once added, a list of files will be displayed.
- Click the file title or OPEN button to open the Doc file
- Click the LOAD PREVIEW button to load file preview
- Click the REMOVE button to remove a file.
The previous G Suite widgets will be replaced with this widget.