Labii can be used as a LIMS for documenting qPCR Cq values and calculating test results.
Often, diagnostic tests are used to examine a specific concern in order to determine whether it is caused by disease or not. They are also often used to diagnose conditions in patients with symptoms or asymptomatic patients with a positive screening test.
In order to use the Diagnostic testing functions in Labii, you must first install the Diagnostic testing application. If Diagnostic testing application is selected when creating the account, then this step can be skipped.
- 1.Select Applications from Settings -> Applications
- 2.Click Add application and select Add from a template
- 3.Choose Diagnostic testing from the pop-out modal. A lack of such an option indicates that you have already installed it.
Following the configuration, you should have the following tables installed:
- qPCR CT Ranges
- qPCR Cq
- qPCR Reports
In order to analyze or predict pathogen loads, thresholds or Ct ranges must first be created. It is only necessary to prepare threshold data once.
- 1.Click Diagnostic Testing app and then click qPCR Ct Ranges table.
- 2.Click Add qPCR Ct Range in the list view of qPCR Ct Ranges and choose Add blank qPCR Ct Ranges
- 3.Enter the pathogen's name in the Name field
- 4.Fill in the low, medium, and high Ct thresholds
- 5.If applicable, update the treatment and antibiotic resistance information
You can import Cq values into Labii after preparing the threshold.
- 1.Export your RT-PCR data in *.tsv or *.xlsx format
- 2.Click Diagnostic Testing app and select qPCR Cq table in Labii
- 3.Once you've clicked Import, select the exported file, and click Submit
- 4.Match file headers with column names.
- 5.Importing can be started by clicking Submit.
- 7.Disable editing once it has been completed.
You can start generating reports once the analysis is complete:
- 1.Click Diagnostic Testing app and then click qPCR Reports table.
- 2.Click Add qPCR Report in the list view of qPCR Reports and select Add blank qPCR Report.
- 3.Complete the Clinic Information, Laboratory Information, Patient Information, and Specimen Information fields
- 4.Click the Submit button
- 5.In the qPCR Cq table, simply select the Cqs you wish to include in the report from the list.
- 6.Then click Bulk Edit, select the Report column, and select the report you just created from the drop-down list
- 7.Submit the form by clicking the Submit button.
- 8.Open your newly created report once it has been created.
- 9.To generate the report, click the Print button.
- 10.If you don't want to see certain sections, you can hide them.
- 11.To print, click the Print button.