In order for you to identify the problems with your data, you can use the audit widgets.
With the storage audit widget, you can see how much storage space is available and how many storage cells contain multiple items.
Click the Edit icon to configure the widget:
- Table - Select the storage table.
- Filter - Choose a filter to limit the storage records.
- Records - Select one or more storage records.
- Audit items - The items to audit:
- Space available, The amount of storage space available.
- One item per cell, The number of storage cells that contain more than one item.
Click Perform audit button to start auditing.
You will be able to view the audit results line by line. Hiding results when count is zero can be done by clicking the switch.