Comment on page
Team is a group of users with a full set of complementary skills required to complete a task. We recommend creating teams for users who need to be assigned with the same permissions. Using teams, you can assign the same permissions to users within a project.
You can manage a list of users by clicking Settings at the side menu and then select Teams.
You can search teams by typing a keyword into the search bar in the team list view, and then clicking Search. The search results can always be cleared by clicking the Clear button.
With the Filter function, you can limit the number of teams displayed. You can do that by clicking Active team and then selecting a filter from the dropdown. Here are a list of filters:
- All teams. Filter to display all teams.
- Active teams. Filter to display the active teams.
- Archived teams. Filter to display the archived teams.
Click a team name to view the detail of the team. Here are the fields of a team object:
- Sid, SID of the team
- Name, name of the team
- Description, description of the team
- Members, members of the team
- Is archived, whether the team is archived.
Note: archived members can not be added as a team members.
You can add a new team to your organization by:
- 1.Click on the menu icon on the top left
- 2.Click on Settings
- 3.Select Teams
- 4.Click the "+" icon at the top of the Navbar
- 5.Fill out the form and click submit
Add a team
Multiple teams can be created simultaneously using Import. You can do this by clicking Import in the team list view.
You can export a list of teams by clicking Export button and select one option from the dropdown.
In the team list view, a team can be deleted by clicking the Delete icon next to it.