Update your organization details.
To do that:
- 1.Click the menu icon on the top left
- 2.Click on settings
- 3.And then select organization detail (under organization settings)
Each organization has many attributes and settings, these fields can be updated. Click the Pencil edit icon next to the field you’d like to change -> Type in value -> Click Submit.
- Name - The name of your organization
- Username - The username for the organization, this name is unique across the Labii platform, and can be used to create sub-domain like username.labii.com.
- Description - Brief description of your organization
- Logo icon - You can update the icon for your organization by selecting a file/image from your local hard drive straight into Labii
- Logo wordmark - You can add a wordmark which is a specific design for the written name of an organization, intended to aid recognition, which is often described as a graphic identity.
- Should Receive Weekly Digest - You have the option to select if you’d like to receive weekly digest emails, simply select true for yes and false for no
- Enable Antivirus Scan - Antivirus scan will be performed during the file uploading
- Metadata - For each metadata, the label and value need to be provided. Multiple metadata can be added via clicking Add Metadata button
- Seats - shows you how many seats/users you have for your account
- Tables - number of tables can be created for your account
- Projects - number of projects can be created for your account
- Days Available - the number of days before your subscription ends
- Only pertains to customers who are under the subscription price model
- Is Academic - If your organization is an academic institution or non-profit organization, the checkbox would be marked = true
- Is Subscription - true if you are under Labii’s Subscription Pricing Model
- Available Till - The date when you need to renew your account.
- Enable SSO - You can use Single Sign-On in Labii, please contact us to enable it.
- Updated By - Information on the user who updated the information mentioned above
- Date Updated and Date Created - Automatically updates within Labii whenever changes and updates are made within the organization details settings.